At Venture Forge we build high-growth e-commerce businesses primed for success. We work with our clients, and on our own brands to deliver strategy, design and build; and growth marketing to create exceptional e-commerce businesses.
As a small, passionate team, our values are the key to our success. They underpin our unique approach – entrepreneurial flair, grounded in deep knowledge and sound insight. This is how we achieve exceptional results.
We’re looking for the next person to join us on our adventure. Someone who will stand up and be counted, take a real lead in their area of expertise and produce work that we can all be proud of.
Contract Project Manager
As a Shopify Partner, we work exclusively on the Shopify platform and are now looking for a Project Manager to help us deliver numerous Shopify projects on time, on budget, to scope and to an exceptional standard.
This is contract role initially but is likely to develop into a full time role as our business continues to grow.
What you’ll do
- Own the delivery of ecommerce projects within the business
- Own project planning, timelines, budgets and production
- Work with all members of our work squads to coordinate projects and ensure they run to our tight standards
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and partners to ensure projects are well scoped, well managed and that everyone’s on the same page.
- Remain agile, challenge the norm and deliver exceptional ecommerce sites time after time.
- Build relationships with your team, clients and partners with authenticity, candor and transparency to become a trusted technology and Shopify expert.
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise in all things e-commerce.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an adventurous spirit aligned to our values. We’re a hungry, passionate start up, looking for the right person to join our Venture Forge journey.
- Minimum 3 years ecommerce project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in running timelines, budgets and scope for ecommerce projects
- Stakeholder management across clients, colleagues and third-party partners
- Previous experience in an agency environment
- Any experience of Shopify is a bonus
- Any experience with Asana is a bonus
Our values – does this sound like you?
We take responsibility for ourselves and our outcomes. We have a hunger for excellence and take pride in what we achieve. We hold ourselves to account, drive progress and commit to making things happen. We have the power, determination and tenacity to accomplish positive impact.
We challenge assumptions, question the norm and create better solutions. We’re agile, curious and analytical founding decisions on solid insight. We stay open minded to find the best ideas. We have the courage to take smart risks knowing this is how we learn and grow.
When we progress, we thrive. We learn rapidly and develop our skills and knowledge to boost our growth. We continuously assess, evaluate and adapt, staying ahead of the curve. We embrace change and push ourselves to be the best we can be.
We are built on integrity. We do what we say we will with authenticity, candor and transparency. We are courageous, daring and do not hesitate to be frank if it benefits our customers and each other. We boldly say how it is, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We collaborate closely, communicate openly and take time to help each other out. We work in partnership with our customers and one another to collectively achieve great things. Together we build a culture where we all thrive, do good and ultimately have an amazing time doing what we do.
What you get…
We reward and incentivise our people to create a culture where creativity, agility and results are the order of the day. There are no hierarchies and we work in cross functional groups to bring the right experts together to get the best results possible.
Located in Halifax, we are a walkable distance from Halifax train station and conveniently positioned half way between Leeds and Manchester with great access to the M62.
- Competitive salary levels
- Performance related bonus scheme linked to the growth of our business and brands
- Company pension scheme
- Working across industry leading brands and our own internal brands
- Flexible working – you can work wherever you get the best work done
- Great office environment including roof top garden, free fruit, great coffee, music and games consoles
- Work / life balance is a given at Venture Forge
- You’ll have a real voice in the running of our ventures and shaping of our business
- Work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Your work will count. You’ll make a difference everyday.
Sound like your thing?
Please enter your details below, and we’ll be right in touch.