With the ongoing growth of our Amazon business, we’re looking to recruit an additional Amazon Marketplace Manager to join our team and work on our recent client wins.
This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing business, working with some exceptional clients on Amazon and with a healthy pipeline of new business about to land for Amazon.
At Venture Forge we help build high-growth e-commerce businesses for B2B and B2C brands. We exist to help brands become exceptional at ecommerce. As a small, passionate team, our values are the key to our success. They underpin our unique approach – entrepreneurial flair, grounded in deep knowledge and sound insight. This is how we achieve exceptional results for our clients.
We’re looking for the next person to join us on our adventure. Someone who will stand up and be counted, take a real lead in their area of expertise and produce work that we can all be proud of.
Amazon Marketplace Manager
As an Amazon Marketplace Manager, you will be accountable for the success of our clients, and our own, brands on Amazon across the UK, Europe and beyond. You’ll live and breathe Amazon and our values, own what you do and make a real positive impact.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership and accountability for your assigned Amazon clients within the business to drive the growth of their sales via Amazon
- Create client strategies for Amazon, including category and keyword research, sales forecasting and competitor insight
- Follow our strategies for Amazon, including category and keyword research, sales forecasting and competitor insight
- Listing creation and ongoing listing management to increase rankings, product views and conversion of products on Amazon, including competitor monitoring, review generation and Buy box monitoring
- Amazon marketing management including creation, management and optimisation of product and brand campaigns
- Work directly with our clients on their stock management to ensure FBA stock is maintained in order to drive sales
- Produce regular reports for our clients to show the commercial performance of their products on Amazon
- Unearth new opportunities. You’ll stay consistently curious, always on the lookout for new Amazon opportunities for us and our clients
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise in all things Amazon
- Be a beacon to the business, proactively sharing your Amazon skills so we all dynamically progress
- Collaborate with other members of our work squads to deliver truly exceptional e-commerce
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an adventurous spirit aligned to our values. We’re a hungry, passionate start up, looking for the right person to join our Venture Forge journey.
- Minimum 1 years experience in managing Amazon Seller accounts either for a brand or agency, although we are open to speaking to experienced SEO’s looking to cross-train to Amazon
- Ability to manage and drive the performance of an Amazon account
- Excellent grasp on Amazon metrics and commercial management of them
- Great at building long-lasting relationships with clients
- Any experience of tools such as Sellics is an advantage, as is agency experience
Our values – does this sound like you?
We take responsibility for ourselves and our outcomes. We have a hunger for excellence and take pride in what we achieve. We hold ourselves to account, drive progress and commit to making things happen. We have the power, determination and tenacity to accomplish positive impact.
We challenge assumptions, question the norm and create better solutions. We’re agile, curious and analytical founding decisions on solid insight. We stay open minded to find the best ideas. We have the courage to take smart risks knowing this is how we learn and grow.
When we progress, we thrive. We learn rapidly and develop our skills and knowledge to boost our growth. We continuously assess, evaluate and adapt, staying ahead of the curve. We embrace change and push ourselves to be the best we can be.
We are built on integrity. We do what we say we will with authenticity, candor and transparency. We are courageous, daring and do not hesitate to be frank if it benefits our customers and each other. We boldly say how it is, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We collaborate closely, communicate openly and take time to help each other out. We work in partnership with our customers and one another to collectively achieve great things. Together we build a culture where we all thrive, do good and ultimately have an amazing time doing what we do.
What you get…
We reward and incentivise our people to create a culture where creativity, agility and results are the order of the day. There are no hierarchies and we work in cross functional groups to bring the right experts together to get the best results possible.
- Competitive salary levels
- Performance related bonus scheme linked to the growth of our business
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working – you can work wherever you get the best work done – including at home
- Great office environment including roof top garden, free fruit, great coffee, music etc..
- You’ll have a real voice in the running of our ventures and shaping of our business
- Work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Your work will count. You’ll make a difference every day.